ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Zelia Just. . .

killed a mouse.

We suspected we had them. Our downstairs neighbor has had them in the past, and during the past couple of months, both kitties have been very interested in the closets and walls.

I just came upstairs to go on the computer, and saw a mouse carcass in the middle of the floor, with Zelia sitting nearby. I went downstairs to tell ZMrK (and to get a paper towel and plastic bag to clean it up), and when I came back upstairs, she was sitting triumphantly over it, as if to say, "See what I did?" I lavish praise upon her for protect our home from stinky mice.

I nearly took a picture of her sitting triumphantly over it, because it was pretty funny, except it would be a little bit gross (even though it wasn't a gory kill at all, thankfully).

What a good kitty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home