ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Full of Fail turned into Full of Win!

I feel so full of fail right now. Not only have a barely blogged this summer (summer? don't you mean YEAR???), but I finished my socks two weeks ago and haven't posted them yet.

I hope to now turn that fail into a WIN!

100_4563

100_4562

Gratuitous Ellie shot:

100_4568

Hopefully I can gain some readers back by posting cute kittie pictures.

100_4680

It's never not funny when Luciano does this. He looks like a cat skin rug. Or a leaf gecko. I can never decide which one.

He does Pilates too:

100_4610

And delivers the smackdown to his poor big sister:

100_4617

The funniest part of that picture? Ellie's face!!! She looks like she's thinking, "Holy shit -- here it comes!" I've seen her give him an unprecedented wallop a couple of times, though.

Last Saturday's brunch was also full of win:

100_4629

I'd weigh a million pounds if I did that every week. We only go to this diner on the way to one of our hiking spots. For the record, it's the "50s Diner Special", which is 2 eggs any style, choice of 2 meats, home fries, choice of a short stack of pancakes or French toast, and a bottomless cup of coffee for under $9. I've never finished it.

Another win is putting grapes in your cheeks and lips and taking funny photos:

100_4677

It's really hard to do without cracking up, and thus looking like the Cowardly Lion:

100_4678

A cute baby, laughing and trying to grab at your camera -- that, too, is full of win:

100_4265

Okay, so I was going to post about some crazy internet drama (relating to the Yarn Harlot, Ravelry banned members, Sock Summit, stalking, moebius panties, etc.) that is full of fail, but decided to turn my post into one that is full of happy things. So there, drama llamas! :-p

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

I will now never NOT think of you when I eat grapes. :D

10:00 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Beautiful socks! And those pictures are hilarious. Next time try playing chubby bunny with marshmallows.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Woah. Those are some amazing action cat shots! I love that splayed out cat skin rug pose. I wish I could sit like that!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the socks! What is the pattern?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Beverly said...

Kitties!!

Hey, you haven't lost all your readers. I'm right there with you in the slacker blogger category. I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I'll get around to it eventually.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Fujiyamamama said...

I'm in love with Luciano! Can I come and join you for breakfast at that diner someday?

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Burko said...

Love the socks, the kitties, and all the wins!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

You know, I may have seen you on the T the other day, but not have recognized you because of the lighter/longer hair...

Anyhow, yes, cats, food, and knitting. Great way to get people to come back for more. The cats especially. Catskin rug! We often have one too, but it's usually gray and fuzzy.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

My boys do yoga. (Than Chai in particular likes to show me the proper way to stretch while I'm doing my pathetic human version.)

As for not blogging... :"< ...I haven't even been knitting. You do win!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home