ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Birthday ZantiMisterKnit!!!!

Today is my honey's birthday!

I got him a ton of DVDs and a book on Lucha Libre. He's got another surprise, but we've got to wait for my stepdaughter to come over to give it to him.

We went to the South End Open Market yesterday. It was opening weekend, but after this it will be every Sunday until October. It was really windy, and some of the vendors' booths were falling over. No yarn, but I bought some fabulous shea butter cream to help smooth out the icky dry spots I get on my heels (TMI). There were also some familiar faces there; I met a Craftster from Concord, NH, whose name I will post later (I keep trying to type it out but it looks wrong!). There were also some Etsy sellers there, who encouraged me to make some of my Tokay Purses to sell on Etsy (yes I was a total self-marketing whore and had it with me. . . if you don't market yourself, who's gonna market you?).

It was fun, and I look forward to going several times this summer. It's a nice walk from Back Bay Station, and there are more than a few good places to catch lunch around there (and they do serve food there too!).

I'm going to log off now. . . I need to go and get dressed so we can go out and enjoy this beautiful day!!!!

XOXO, ZantiMisterKnit! I love you more than everything!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosieglasses said...

Thanks for the tip on the South End Market. I don't know how I missed that. Will you be at Mass Sheep and Wool?

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything, you cute thang! Your husband loves you verily!

Yes, Rosie... if that's the Fest in Western Mass this weekend, we're there on Saturday!

ZMrK

4:47 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Oooh, I heard about the Open Market also. I can't wait to check it out! That's ok there is no yarn as I am on a yarn diet anyway. *sigh* And yes, that is Paas egg dye that I used. :-)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home