ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Nucking Futs . . .

that's what I've got to be.

I'm addicted to blogs. And webrings. I've joined two this week. But how could I resist one for Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies???

Vinnie is here.

Vinnie is our code for Aunt Flo, due to the Vinnie's Tampon Case I purchased a few years ago. I'm so glad we are not camping this weekend for MA Sheep and Wool, because Vinnie + Camping do not mix.

I know this is all TMI, y'all, but I just feel a little. . . gaaaaaah.

I comforted myself with a bag of Baked Lay's and a chocolate strawberry truffle. I cannot resist the lure of free food. Okay, I'm trying to break the habit of eating real obvious leftovers from meetings, 'cuz that's just gross. Someone might have touched it after wiping their nose or sneezed on it. Or, really, I am worthy of much more than leftovers. But a sealed bag of Baked Lay's is safe, right? It's only 130 calories, too! And the truffle. . . well, an attorney gave a box of truffles to one of the secretaries, and that secretary likes to share.

Listen to me. . . trying to justify what I ate.

I AM ON THE RAG AND DECIDED TO EAT SOME BAKED POTATO CHIPS AND A LITTLE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE!!! So, just SHUT UP, little voice inside me that tries to tell me that's wrong!

I can't believe I am talking to myself on my blog. Where are the men in the white coats?

xoxo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

You're a riot. Don't change.

8:32 PM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Don't worry; it's too late for me to change.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Rosieglasses said...

You are hillarious!

Aww take heart. The good thing is eventually Vinnie packs up his/her crap and goes away. I know what you mean about camping.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home