ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Mouse Massacre!!!!

HOLY SHIT!

I just saw Solvie kill a small mouse near her food dish. I had to physically remove it from her mouth because she was trying to horf it back! Ewwww!!!!

The most recent blood test (which we are awaiting results on) was for toxioplasmosis, which I was told cats who eat mice often get. I didn't think she was eating mice, but now I think she may have been all along.

We've had a really wet year this year, which has probably been sending mice into our house (this is the first year I've seen 'em in here, and I've been here since early '03).

The good news is that Solvie has definitely perked up and doesn't seem sick right now. In fact, she's very very excited. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzannaBanana said...

Buddy the Cat eats mice whole and doesn't leave any evidence. I'd never have known if I hadn't caught him with one in his mouth a couple of years ago. I'd bet that Solvie's been hunting them for a while without your knowledge.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home