ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidaze, Part II -- Da Feast!

This was part of the spread over at da' folks house:

IMG_4426

Coincidentally, it's the only photo I took of Karmellah all day, and her face isn't even in it. She usually takes enough photos for the both of us.

I copied her "food art" photography:

IMG_4422

I love beets, and I don't think it's just because beet juice looks like blood when you spill it and it is dripping out of the fridge across the floor (I should try to dig up that photo!). I love beets because they're yummy.

I also love these:

IMG_4427

Peanut butter balls! My dad makes them from scratch, and it's something like a 3-day process. They are really incredible. I think I had about 10 of those.

Silly me; I forgot to take pictures of the pies! I fully intended to, but then got so intent on eating. We had pumpkin (Mom's homemade), Apple (Mrs. Smith's frozen) and Mince (Mrs. Smith's frozen). I had a slice of each! The pumpkin was the best.

And here is the honorable Momma MissKnit herself, with her lovely handknit present:

IMG_4428

And yes, that is our Holiday Card above her head.

Here is the honorable Papa MissKnit, doing what we all wanted to do:

IMG_4432

Our giggling woke him up after that.

And who is this good-looking couple??

IMG_4431

I'm not certain if I look like me in this picture. Maybe that's what I look like when I'm really tired and not wearing makeup.

I'll have to get a pic of our tree lit up. In the meantime, here's my parents' tree:

IMG_4429

5 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Very nice spread there!

We call those peanut butter balls Buckeyes where I come from!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Oh wow, I'm drooling looking at it all! Looks like you all had a super time! :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger karmellah said...

Thats right my food pictur ideas!!! mmmm Im hungry.

10:31 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Great pics - the one of your dad is too funny! And wow, what a gorgeous tree!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! They sold those peanut butter balls at church the other day...

There's no way you (or your dad) would part with the recipe?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home