We Made Soap!!!!
ZMrK and I made some soap this afternoon. We used a goat's milk soap base, and added scent and color.
The above picture shows the true colors of the soap. The soaps in the foreground (Victorian Roses) are striped lilac and peach. I scented these with almond honey scent, and they came out quite strong.
ZMrK made the turtle and frog soaps in the back. He colored them with lime green and scented them with orange. They are not as strong as the almond honey soap.
Here's some detail:
I had to take the flash off in order to get good macro shots. Too bad; because the below soap has some really nice purple marbling in it.
Here's a detail of the frog and turtle soaps:
We'll be making more of this in the future! My next step will be to add oatmeal and spices to the soaps (to make them even tastier smelling!)