ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Laissez les bons temps rouler (WIP it out Wednesday!)

Dude, I can't believe I'm managing to post twice in one month! But I am!

Photo0254.jpg

I'm calling these Laissez les bons temps rouler because the yarn is Mardi Gras colors. I hope to finish them before the season is over - Fat Tuesday is not until March 8, so I think I have a good chance.

The yarn is Dorchester Farms Handpainted Sock Yarn. Dorchester Farms is local to me and sets up at many of the Sheep and Wool Festivals in New England. I'm not sure at which one I purchased this, but I do know it was in 2010.

The sock is going to be plain, toe up (obviously!), because I want the yarn to speak for itself. I have two skeins of it, each about 190-200 yards (label says 200; Ravelry database says 192), so I'll dedicate one skein per foot.

Nothing else to share here except for gratuitous cat shots:

100_9099

100_9148

100_9146

smackdown

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous CTJen said...

holy crap, your torbie looks exactly like my torbie! Fat rolls and all!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home