ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mike's Frilly Pink Beer Cozy

I thought this deserved its own post:

100_8210

100_8211

Pattern: This Beer's For Her by Kate Korotky (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Ummm . . . Lion Brand Cotton-Ease, I think. Yes, it's the same yarn I used for his hat, which I made for his birthday.
Needles: Size 3 Bamboo DPNs.

I don't think I modified this pattern at all (except for the yarn used -- I think the pattern calls for 100% cotton, but I used a cotton/acrylic blend, which is a little more stretchy).

After I had finished my beer cozy, I asked Mike if he wanted one. He said yes. I said, "Do you want one like mine, or do you want a frilly one?" He gave me a "DUH!" look and said, "A frilly one, of course!".

So, I offer up photos of my 6'3" husband with a pink hat, bowling shirt with "Sandra" embroidered on it, drinking non-alcoholic beer from a pink frilly beer cozy, with his pinky extended, because he's fancy like that. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jelibe said...

lol, he looks so manly.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

That? Is awesome. Your hubby is way cool.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kaye said...

Ha ha! I work with a dude named Sandy. I wonder if he needs a frilly beer cozy?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Excellent.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Purple Fleece said...

His beer looks very cozy...

3:32 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Gah, you're killing me! The pink ruffles at the bottom are just too much!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home