ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Monday, February 01, 2010

Sam I Am

Yesterday I finished Mike's socks

100_6075

I hope he never puts them in a box

100_6076

I liked this yarn, the color of yam

100_6077

Yes, I liked it, Sam I Am.

100_6078

........








So, in the event that makes no sense, the pattern for the socks in question is Sam from Cookie A's Sock Innovation book. I started them on October 25, 2009 and finished them yesterday morning, January 31, 2010.

They are awesome, if I do say so myself.

Want to know what else is awesome?

Catching your cat cuddling and having the sense to run and get your phone to snap a photo:

Multimedia message

Sorry for the drive-by post (like the last one). I'm about to eat dinner and do a bit of knitting while watching The Equalizer.

Oh, and the slang glasses are from Urban Outfitters. We have six - Douchebag, Fucker, Slut, Bitch, Pimp and Ho.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

The socks are so striking! I love that color and the stitch pattern just pops!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Whew! Those are an eye-burn of sunshine in the winter! I love them!

6:20 AM  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

I love the socks! I have that book and should definitely make this pattern. But where did you find the lovely orange yarn? I love orange but haven't yet found sock yarn in this color.

8:19 AM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

The orange yarn was purchased at Rhinebeck - the company I purchased it from has a web presence, but I don't know how much web business they do:

http://www.fesslerspinningandweaving.com/

It was 770 yards of superwash merino for $20 - deal of the century! I'll probably pick up more next year at Rhinebeck.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

Our black kitteh looks just like yours! Love(zillions) the sox.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Sam came out awesome! Love the bright-as-you-know-what orange.
And the kitty cuddle. That's so cute.

Thanks for the source of those glasses, I'll have to stop by UO during lunch someday... and then, hide the glasses really, really well while at work.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home