ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Knitting Pattern a Day Week 26 Review

Hiya, I'm back again, with another week's review.

Monday, June 26, 2006 -- Black Striped Teen Top #3 continued . . . see my review of last week. If this doesn't look complete passe in a year's time, I just might make it.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 -- Sun Visor Cap. This made me laugh out loud, because my mom wears (usually woven) hats like these. She's on to something, though, because she has great skin. And I'll tell you, I think this hat is pretty cute.

Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29 -- Iben Dress and Hat. This looks like a nice "heirloom" gift for a special baby (1 or 2 year old). It's beautiful and probably a bit time consuming. I would probably never have an opportunity (or need) to make it, but if someone makes something of this quality I think it would be treasured.

Friday, June 30 -- Lacy Diamonds. All-over patterns! I love them. I don't know how many of the ones in this calendar are duplicative of ones I have in my books, but it's always cool to seem them.

Saturday/Sunday July 1 and 2 -- Canadian Flag Dishcloth. Hee hee, I like this! I might put this aside as a lesson in intarsia.

I might be back later this weekend with some stoopid pictures, as I took several recently. I also have an AFO (Almost Finished Object) to share!

xoxo. . . ZMsK

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom would eat up a sun-visor cap. And, she'd be durn cute in it!!

ZMrK

4:58 PM  
Blogger Marg said...

I was thinking about that Sun Visor Cap for myself. Speaking as a Canadian, "What a GREAT dishcloth!"

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home