ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Latest in Kitty Fashions!!!!

The hat for cats!!!!!

zeliahat1

That's the beautiful thing about acrylic. . . if you knit it at a tighter gauge, it can stand by itself.

Zelia sat there for much longer than I expected her to. It's either a testament of her undying love for me, or of that fact that she's getting older.

Let's have a closer look, just because. . .

zeliahat2

Also, today is a couple of other knitbloggers' and knittyboard junkies' birthdays. I won't name them because I'm not certain if they'd like to be outed as birthday girls, but happy birthday, if you are reading this.

In other news, I have a spinning lesson tomorrow. . .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat is too cute! Especially on Zelia (how cool of a name!)

Good luck with your spinning lesson! Hope we get to see some handspun soon! :)

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that's hilarious!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

And thank you :)

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kitty is most adorable -- and tractable, as you appear to have lived to put up this post.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the Sweet Zelia.
I know a cat or two who would kill me if I even thought about letting them wear hats.
They should watch and learn from the real cats, though....

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home