ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I was going to call this post "I Got Tagged By Poops", which, really, would have been hilarious, but decided on the more generic title. But Poops did tag me with this meme.

1. I have never ridden a bike without training wheels. I'm trying to rectify that and have been looking for bikes on Craigslist. Of course, I live on a hill so I don't know how much I'll ride it.

2. Like Penny Karma, I can fit my whole fist into my mouth. I can also pull my lower lip in and out of my mouth really fast, and make an obscene looking face that we call "octopus face". I hope to post a video of me doing all of this one of these days. I'd do it now, but I have no makeup on and have bed head, and I would like to look proper when I make ridiculous faces.

3. I am an incredibly secretive person, even when I don't need to be. If someone walks into the room when I'm on the computer, I have the urge to minimize the window. I also used to hide my drawings, stories, and other artwork from my family. I think I have a fear of criticism. It's amazing that I am able to post my FOs.

4. I used to work at an animal shelter, and at a veterinary hospital. In the early 90s, I considered studying to be a veterinarian. Eight to twelve years of schooling and a comparatively low starting salary nipped that in the bud.

5. I swear I can gain weight by just *looking* at food. Imagine what happens when I eat it, and eat LOTS of it.

6. I can sort of play the drums. Note I said sort of. I haven't played in a while, and never got really *good* at it, but have the potential of being good if I practice.

7. I have written up the seven random things about me a few times on my way to/from work, but once I sit down at the computer, I forget them! I do that often.

I'm not going to tag anyone. Just take this meme if you want it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

hahaha, I read #3 as "I am an incredibly SEDUCTIVE person." I was like whoah!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

You're preaching to the choir about #4. Well in the salary division. I don't think I could be a dr. or a vet. I don't like it when people get sick and die. Or get run over by cars.

8:10 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

We really must see that octopus face.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home