ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sock!

It's done, but I don't have a picture of it yet. My camera batteries died when we were in Western Mass the other day, and I just remembered to recharge them.

Here are pictures I took on Saturday of it, with Solvie looking pretty in the picture:

IMG_5840

IMG_5838

So, we went to the MA Sheep and Wool Fest on Sunday. It was fun, and I did get some pictures there but haven't uploaded them yet. We went to Windsor State Park afterwards, but my camera batteries died there so I didn't get any pictures while there. Too bad, because we saw a few things we didn't see last year (like some kind of mudpuppy, and the whole cycle of a toad's life, from eggs to tadpoles to toad itself. Cool.).

We did see everything that we took pictures of last year. You can see those photos here.

Other than that, I've been really uninspired and kind of down lately. No surprise, huh? I have no ambition at work, and have hovered over my computer all day, checking the knittyboard obsessively. I need to not do that. For one, it's not what I'm being paid to do. For another, my arms, wrist and neck are killing me from using the mouse all day. I feel like crap. Which is another reason I haven't been blogging much lately. The last thing I've wanted to do is use the computer.

Right now, I'm starving. And I don't want to eat at 9:00 p.m., so I am going to get some dinner.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so down lately, but it's understandable. Do what you need to get back to the happy place, no matter what it is or how long it takes you.

(((((HUGS)))))

10:14 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

Solvie seems quite impressed with your socks. Well, as impressed as cats ever seem to get about anything, that is.

I find when I'm feeling down I spend far too much time at the board too. I guess because it's a happy place to be when you're not feeling quite yourself.

Sending a big hug to you!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I love Solvie's nonplussed look.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I love happy colorful socks. And Solvie is cute and pretty, as always.

You know, I also have the Internet/ knitty checking issue at work when I'm stressed or down. Give yourself some time to work through stuff, then you can go back and grab life by the neck.

Don't forget to eat regularly!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

OH - pretty sock, and pretty kitty! - zuma

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home