ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Secret Pal Goodies!

My secret pal package seemed to take forever to get to me from the Netherlands. I was convinced there was a mail thief in my new 'hood. Lo and behold, last week ZMrK picked me up at the train station with my package in the car!

He took this shot of me getting into the car and saying hello to him:

IMG_5447

Here I am, after realizing my package is in his hand!

IMG_5448

These are the pressies I got from my not-so-secret-anymore pal, Nederlass!!!!

IMG_5475

Check it out: the centerpieces are the Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook (with lots of fiber and dyeing pr0n in it) and a mousepad with *MY* portrait on it!!!

She also included. . .

some really cool stitch markers with a ball of yarn and knitting needles on them:

IMG_5479

Try as I might, I couldn't get a perfect picture of them:

IMG_5478

Awesomely tasty Boss Lady lip balm!

IMG_5480

I had to take a picture before I opened it up. Look at her -- she's hot!

A couple of really nifty packaged boxes of gum:

IMG_5482
IMG_5481

(Yes, that really says "Don't Have Ugly Children"!)

And the card, which included a magnet with vintage knitwear pictured:

IMG_5483

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm cracking up!! :D "Meal in a box!!" ah ha ha ha ha!! :D

12:52 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Love those goodies! Especially the gum, hilarious!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Nederlass said...

You're welcome! :)

Glad you like your thingies! I had a good giggle myself when I bought them. (The helmet on that guy on the magnet, hilarious.)
The gadget store where I got them is conveniently located next to my LYS. ;)

Andd....... your last package is on its way, as promised. (Just thought I'd wait till this one made it.)

Wooot!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Great package! I love the mousepad - what a cool idea.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home