ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I miss my knittahs :(

Although I don't miss them enough to go straight to Cambridge from work on a Monday night and then hoof it from Cambridge to Roslindale.

What I need is a new, local knit group. I hear there is one that meets at the Pru (where I work) during the day, once every two weeks, but I find the Pru to be unpredictable, crowded, and annoying. Plus, I may not always be able to make it during a lunch hour due to work commitments.

Nope, I need a Roslindale group. I put out some feelers because the SnB Boston Yahoo Group has a group in their database that meets at Village Books on Thursday nights, but I don't have confirmation of it still existing. I may try to scout out some local pubs that may not mind some drinking knitters, and then I can round up my landlady and her sister (both knitters and crocheters), and put the call out to others. But, if anyone knows of anything in Roslindale Village and even around Centre Street, West Roxbury, post a message here, will ya?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I've been knitting with a couple of women in JP on Centre St at the June Bug if you're interested.
Michele

7:38 AM  
Blogger Macoco said...

I hope you find a goup out in Roslindale - or get one started. You're always welcome to stop by the Brookline group (washington sq) - probably equally as inconvenient as going to Cambridge though. ;)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home