ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So . . .

Brittany, the girl with the giant forehead and giant chin, got eliminated from CW's "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the New Doll" for being "too stripperish". Uh-huh.

You know how when babies are born, they sometimes have smooshed pointy heads from the birth canal? She looks like that, except she's 20 years old and her head never lost that smooshed pointy shape.

I'm not rooty for anyone, really, but I think the prettiest ones there are Anatasia (the Amazon!), Melissa R. (tiny!) and Marissa (is that her name? The girl with the almost afro hair, smokin' body, and eyes like Paul Stanley from KISS).

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger karmellah said...

I'm a Sesily girl all the way although she wont win.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I dig Sisely too! She's almost not slutty enough for the part, though. Kudos to her.

And Mariella's eyes DO look like Paul Stanley's.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Too stripperish? Ummm... how can one be too stripperish when trying to join that particular bunch of girls? I'm confused.

10:54 AM  
Blogger bookgrump said...

Can't wait to see your comments on this week's episode!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

ok, I don't watch, but must begin now! thanks for the Locas props!! I have been recently reliving their adventures and noone in my real life shares my obsession!! Love it!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home