ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It has been a kick ass week. . .

but not in completely a good way.

Work is nuts. We're packing. Solvie is eating but still -- she's sick. Sunny is at the vet overnight needing something done with her trach, as she still hasn't eaten (but she did shed last week). Zelia, at least, is healthy.

We're 98% sure we have an apartment, but I don't want to give the affirmative until the lease is signed and the keys are in our hands. But we are out of here, even though things go smoothed over with our landlady.

The next month will be nutty on the homefront. The next TWO months will be nutty on the work front, as we are going to trial at the end of April. Of course, I can't say anything else about that.

One good thing. . . actually two.

Tonight is the season premiere of America's Next Top Model.

Next Tuesday is the series premiere of Who Wants to be the Next Pussycat Doll?

Sometimes it's the little things.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case Zanti can't get to this for a while... keys are in hand, lease is signed and we're moving stuff in. Life is hectic, but when all is said and done, things will be swell!

ZMrK

7:34 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I'll have to check my DVR to see if I can squeeze in the Pussycat thing, but ANTM was alright. I was surprised with who they kicked off but meh. I don't care enough about any of 'em yet.

Good luck with the move! And I hope Solvie feels better soon! And great sock!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I hope you get an apartment you love and the cats start eating. What a stressful time you've had!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

All I wanna say is - I wish my girlfriend was hot like you.

9:38 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Congrats on getting the apartment!

Will wish happy healthy thoughts for Solvie and Sunny.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home