ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

posting under the influence

we just came back from "heroes" (80s night) at Toast. it's my friend Jen's b-day; I've known her since high school.

it turned out to be a great night. I'm really glad ZMrK made the decisio to go. ZMrK, I love you.

I found out my limit is 3 glasses of merlot. one more and i would vomit.

The me that lived in New Orleans 12 years ago would be ashamed.

I am so stopping now, as I have corrected so many typos that it's embarrsassing.

MWAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger weezalana said...

ZMK, you so crack me up!

I'm up now too but am totally completely sober. Wonder if there's time to fix that...

4:39 AM  
Blogger Nederlass said...

Ohw, that wasn't so bad at all. A little gushy, but hey! ;)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

You were completely intelligible... you must not have had enough ;)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I feel your pain. My young self would be laughing at old me for being such a lightweight. I used to be able to outdrink all my friends AND not get sick. ;D

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home