ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yarn

That's it. Simply yarn.

I was in a bit of a yuck mood last night, and not feeling terribly ambitious today either. Part weather, part possible cold coming on. Nothing like some yarn pr0n to cheer one up, right?

IMG_4712

This is the latest offering from Mind's Eye Yarn's sock club. Isn't is gorgeous?

IMG_4719

This is the sock-in-progress from the last sock club offering. It's a totally different mood. I love it.

IMG_4692IMG_4691IMG_4690

This is more Mind's Eye Yarn, purchased last spring. I know not everybody likes yellow, but I adore this colorway.

IMG_4696IMG_4695IMG_4694IMG_4693

This is a sport-weight hand-dyed yarn I bought on eBay a long time ago that I will probably use to make socks. Looking at it now, it may have been dyed with Kool-Aid.

IMG_4698IMG_4697

Spirit Trail Fiberworks sock yarn, purchased at the NH Sheep and Wool fest last May.

IMG_4699IMG_4700

Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Solids, purchased a few months ago from DiscountedYarn.

IMG_4721IMG_4710

How did these silly looking furballs get in here???

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Thanks for the gorgeous yarn pr0n! That yellow is fabulous...and I don't usually like it, but you made it look scrumptious!! Cute kitties!! Love those green eyes! :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Same here! I'm not usually a yellow gal...but I really want to crawl into the middle of that yarn!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger meg said...

I LURV yellow - it is such a great color, and yellow yarn is surprisingly hard to find in non-baby specific colors.

Your pictures make me want to explore what I may have forgotten in my own stash.

Hope to see you tonight!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous cathy said...

I have that yellow yarn of Lucy's, too. I just love it.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I got to the cat pix! I expected more yarn and got funny faces!

4:48 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh thank you for that. That yarn pr0n is absolutely gorgeous! And the fuzzy butts at the end, merely a bonus. =)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I'm dazzled by all of those colours - I especially liked the first multi-coloured one and the aqua/lime one.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Emilee said...

Wow, those are some amazing shots. Yellow isn't normally my color, but I'm captivated by those pictures in particular. You captured the texture really well.

Thanks for the hot yarn pr0n!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

That yellow is really lovely.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home