ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yarn

That's it. Simply yarn.

I was in a bit of a yuck mood last night, and not feeling terribly ambitious today either. Part weather, part possible cold coming on. Nothing like some yarn pr0n to cheer one up, right?

IMG_4712

This is the latest offering from Mind's Eye Yarn's sock club. Isn't is gorgeous?

IMG_4719

This is the sock-in-progress from the last sock club offering. It's a totally different mood. I love it.

IMG_4692IMG_4691IMG_4690

This is more Mind's Eye Yarn, purchased last spring. I know not everybody likes yellow, but I adore this colorway.

IMG_4696IMG_4695IMG_4694IMG_4693

This is a sport-weight hand-dyed yarn I bought on eBay a long time ago that I will probably use to make socks. Looking at it now, it may have been dyed with Kool-Aid.

IMG_4698IMG_4697

Spirit Trail Fiberworks sock yarn, purchased at the NH Sheep and Wool fest last May.

IMG_4699IMG_4700

Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Solids, purchased a few months ago from DiscountedYarn.

IMG_4721IMG_4710

How did these silly looking furballs get in here???

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Thanks for the gorgeous yarn pr0n! That yellow is fabulous...and I don't usually like it, but you made it look scrumptious!! Cute kitties!! Love those green eyes! :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Same here! I'm not usually a yellow gal...but I really want to crawl into the middle of that yarn!!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that yellow yarn of Lucy's, too. I just love it.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I got to the cat pix! I expected more yarn and got funny faces!

4:48 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh thank you for that. That yarn pr0n is absolutely gorgeous! And the fuzzy butts at the end, merely a bonus. =)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I'm dazzled by all of those colours - I especially liked the first multi-coloured one and the aqua/lime one.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

That yellow is really lovely.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home