ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

B.W.P.

This post is not knitting-related, nor is it for the faint of heart.

You've been warned!!!

Back in the early 90's, I found an LP by a rap group called "B.W.P." (Bytches With Problems). When I did a big clean-out before moving to New Orleans, that was one of the LPs I sold. Boy, do I regret that. I keep telling ZMrK about a great song of their's called "Cotex", and have been trying to find that song of his. Today, I finally found the lyrics to it (warning: really crude and rude language and use of the "n" word).

Freakin' hilarious. I'll find it someday (and not for the $25 jive-ass shit someone is asking for it on eBay).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need this music in my life...

ZMrK

5:21 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I think my vocabulary just expanded!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I love that you love shit like that as much as I do.

2:09 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Ahhh! A song called Cotex! I have to hear it. Must. Must. Hear it.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home