ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Monday, April 30, 2007

I loved a banana because I'm NOT a homosexual!

Type out the sentence you end up with, in the subject line and post it as a comment.

Pick the month you were born:

January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I smoked
April-----------I dry humped
May-----------I choked on
June----------I murdered
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a Mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18---- ---a spoon
19-------myself
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a permanent marker
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White--------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green--------because I just gotta be me.
Purple--------because I'm cool.
Gray----------because I was drunk
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because I just don't like people.
Brown--------because I was high.
Other---------because I'm a ninja.
None----------because I can't control myself

Now type out the sentence you made, and post it to my comments! Copy this to your blog. Let's play!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger lynnm said...

I ran over a football player because that's how I roll.

How did they know?

6:18 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

I ran over a monster because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

You better belive it!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

I dry humped my science teacher because I was drunk.

(I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I yelled at a gangster because I was drunk.

That sounds pretty accurate! ;D

5:17 PM  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

I murdered a phone because that's how I roll.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I loved a phone because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Ugh, how boring...but probably not boring for the phone.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

I did the Macarena with my cell phone because I'm cool like that!

Giggle! Not as exciting as others though LOL!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sang to my sister "Because that's how I roll!".

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smoked a ninja because that's how I roll.

Oooh, I had been waiting for an opportunity to say "that's how I roll."

1:53 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I kicked a fireman because I just gotta be me.


That was a fun game!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the Macarena with my science teacher because I was high!

Why else would anyone do the Macarena?

4:34 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

i had lunch with a pickle because i'm cool like that.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I ran over a llama because I'm cool like that!

10:45 AM  
Blogger DeltaDawn said...

I kicked a noodle because I'm cool like that.

Seems just about right for today.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home