ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

CT Sheep and Wool Fest

We went to the CT Sheep and Wool Fest today, and I bought almost all spinning fiber, and a couple of small skeins of yarn -- one for me, and one for my downstream Secret Pal.

I will take the yarn pr0n shots tomorrow when we have good sun. It started pouring when we were a couple of miles from home, and now it's starting to get dark.

You can see a slideshow of the all of the pics here, or you can just look at these.

IMG_5286

IMG_5283

IMG_5280

IMG_5274

IMG_5268

Also, I took a few pictures around my work the other day.

IMG_5253

IMG_5240

IMG_5248

IMG_5236

(that's my building up behind the trees)

IMG_5215

IMG_5217

IMG_5204

If you want to see more, then go here, 'cuz I set up a nice little set of Boston photos that I'll update when I take 'em.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Very nice!!! check out that fiber action!

4:15 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Wow, fantastic pics! You've got quite the eye!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Wow, looks like the CT show was a lot of fun. I went to the Gore Place Sheepshearing festival in Waltham which had lots of fibery goodness. I think some of my gals are now spinning converts.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Look at the bun bun! Ack, I feel dizzy!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home