ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stash Reorganization?!?

It's not Flash Your Stash day -- yet -- but I really felt the need to take all of my stash out of the hutch and do a nice reorg on it.

Here's the before:

100_2079

100_2081

100_2082

And here's the after:

100_2089

What do you think? Does it look good? Organized?

What is troubling is that I was finding stuff and saying, "HUH? I had THIS? When did I buy THIS?" and would look at the receipt in the bag and find that I had purchased it within the past year. *sigh*

I went to WEBS on Saturday for an LSG 1 Year Anniversary meetup and spent about $100 there. I also got a good "group grope" photo (well, ZMrK took that one):

100_2031

Check it out! I've got, like, three different people going for my boobs! Awesome!

Oh, and I have more old photos of me to post. I'm sure you'll enjoy those. I'm glad that y'all enjoyed the other ones. I'd love to post them regularly, as I kinda self-centered that way. :)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

I'm very familiar with the "Wait... when did I buy that?" phenomenon, having done that more than once. :)

Looks like the LSG meetup was fun - I recognize MetalJune, I think (and you of course).

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-dawg (can I call you A-dawg?) You've got a stash there. Wow. And not its organized. Was that a good use of italics? Probably not.

I will say that I've always thought your boobs grope-able.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I love the look on your face as you survey the plethora...

7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you have a kit kat clock! I got my mom one of those for her birthday-hers is turquoise with long eyelashes and pearls.

Nice job on the stash reorg. Looks great!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

Ooh, nicely organized! I have faced that "Where did this come from?" too. I think a lot of it comes in from the yarn elves. Seriously. We aren't buying it.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Knit Purl Gurl said...

Poppin' over from RAvelry. I SO have stash-envy now! Can you come orangize mine?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Nice pink furry robe 'n' jammies outfit!

Yer clock keeps staring at me...

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home