ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blog To-Do List -- Dick Saliva?

Last week, when I suddenly decided I wanted to blog again but didn't have time to, I wrote myself a to-do list of stuff I wanted to blog about:





Yes, my handwriting is that messy.  Sometimes I try to be neat, but I'm usually writing in a hurry, they are just notes to myself, and I'm left-handed.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

1.  I did it, even though I notice now that I said "I can't even find time to block" instead of "I can't even find time to blog", but, you know, sometimes I can't find time to block either.  It also backfired on me, because I used the story of the sock puppetry as a launch for talking about my own failings when it comes to blogging, but I don't think anyone read that part.  You know, re-reading it, it really wasn't that great.

2.  DID IT!  BLOGGED ALL MY FUCKING PROJECTS!  FUCK YEAH!!!

3.  I touched on this in the blog post that nobody read except for the part about the sock puppetry.  Maybe I'm just better at one-liners, and, thus, am not an essayist and don't deserve a book deal. Would anyone even read a book of one-liner Facebook posts?

Here, let me give you an example, with Mike's very inspiring response:


I'm willing to bet I have more.  Just this morning, on my way to work, I sent a text to Mike that read,

"Do necrophiliacs get mourning wood?"  Because that's FUNNY, right?

I have some really hilarious back-and-forths in some PMs, but, unfortunately, the "P" in "PM" stands for "private" and legally, I can't really share those without permission.  I could always leave out the other people's responses, but then it just looks as though I'm talking to myself and, thus, crazy, because I'm not talking to myself here on my blog or anything.

I've come to the realization that most of what I post, here or on Facebook, is just for my own entertainment anyway.

4.  DICK SALIVA.  Just because.

DSCN0983


I actually see so much profane graffiti that I started a set on Flickr called "Pointless Profanity".  Because DICK SALIVA.






3 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

"Mourning wood"? OMG. That's brilliant.

I need to share that with my pun buddy.

12:28 PM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

INORITE? It just sprang to mind when I was walking to the train station this morning.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Dick Saliva? I think I went to high school with him.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home