ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Look at all the fucking stuff I made last year!!!!

Last year was a pretty productive year, knitting-wise, I think.

I finished twenty whole projects!!!  FUCKING YEAH GO ME!!!!!

Let's look at them.

I made these chevron socks for Mike!


Secret Chevrons 2

Sure, I started them in October 2011 and didn't finish them until January 8, 2012, but I did manage this:

12/26/11 - finished the first sock and got 30 or 40 chevron rows of the second sock done before Xmas. I put everything in a gift bag and made it be from John the Bearded Dragon and Sunny the snake, with a note apologizing for not getting it done sooner.

So, yeah, go me!

I made a lace panel for a group art installment!!!

DSCN3707

I can't find any other pictures of this -- which is too bad, because I know I have some -- but it was pretty cool.

I took part in another group project -- to make a blanket for another rubbernecker's baby!  It was fun!


I also made these socks for myself, which I don't have a finished picture of because I'm so fucking lazy.


I also did another group installment with the South End Knitters - Fair Isle Heart Rings for Valentine's Day!


Then I started making baby stuff!  Baby stuff for Lilah!

Socks!

Baby Socks

A little fucking hat!

Baby Socks and Hat

LEGWARMERS!!! FUCKING LEGWARMERS!!!!!!!

DSCN4320

A big-ass (not really) blanket that took me most of the fucking year to make!

Lilah

I made a tiki toy for my friends' daughter who fucking turned one!

Tiki 2

I made these fucking zombie monkey socks for myself!!!!


And I made a fucking shawl that I already fucking blogged about!

DSCN0210

ERMAHGERD BERBY HERTS!!!!!!

DSCN1241_medium2

DSCN1245_medium2

DSCN1242_medium2

I know you saw my Thermis!

DSCN2686

and my Sleepknitting Socks! 

DSCN2682

But did you see my Skull Shawl?

DSCN2963

DSCN2966

DSCN2967

My fucking gorgeous rendition of Color Affection?

DSCN3136

DSCN3137

Or my fucking awesome Love Bytes mittens (better photos to be uploaded from home)?

Love Bytes

Or the hat I knit out of merino wool and Samoyed hair?

DSCN3140 DSCN3141

When was the last time you saw someone mail in a fucking blog post like this one, huh?
Now I feel all caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home