ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wardrobe Refashion Pledge!!!


Yes! I took the pledge!

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I, Andrea H.,

Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 months (June 1 - July 31, 2006).

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle pre-loved itemsfor myself for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of myrefashioned, renovoated, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!

from http://wardroberefashion.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Char Paul said...

Yes, I am taking the pledge - well to create my own refashion at least. For a few years now I have not bought new clothing, besides underwear! Instead I go op-shopping if I need something, and items are removed from my wardrobe and donated to animal welfare to balance the incoming items.

I've always wanted to be able to sew for myself, and this pledge will help motivate me! I have a friend who is a seamstress, and my sister has a machine I can borrow -so, I'm on my way!

thx!

will upload pics as the recreation occurs.

Charmayne Paul
www.psitutor.org
psychmatters.blogspot.com
v-_- pax

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home