ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

More WIP photos

First off, thanks to everyone for commenting on my little venting of the spleen there. It should be noted that my post wasn't in relation to anyone or any event in particular. I've just been noticing a trend there, and want to not be part of the trend. There's just too much negativity, and too much "i'm going to vent about every little annoyance that happens to me today". It's just been feeling less happy and more spleeny, and I don't want anyone else's spleen juice on my knitting.

Now that that is out of the way, on to the knitting.

Monday night:

IMG_6836

Saturday morning:

IMG_6860

Progress has been a little slow, but, I have started the toe decreases! That's got to be worth something, right? I should be done pretty soon. Maybe tonight.

I think about knitting and talk about knitting more than I actually knit, you know. The same goes for spinning. Oh, I really have to get my spin better. But that will take time. Right now, I like spinning, but I hate plying, so I must learn how to ply better.

How about some cute cat pictures? Ken approves of the felted cat bed:

IMG_6863
IMG_6864

Ken and Solvie approve of each other:

IMG_6858

Ken approves of yarn:

IMG_6854

I need to be careful of my yarn.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger darlene mcleod said...

I am such a freak; my first thought when I saw the second pic was "Oh, she has nice toenails". I need to stop having dancer feet...

Lovely sock. I like. Yay kittehs! Very sweet.

Huzzah, Zanti: not feeding the drama llama, as you put it. Good on you!

9:30 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

The sock's coming along great! And I love the disapproving look on Solvie's face in that last pic!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Alma said...

Oh, Solvie looks so tiny and pretty next to the big and handsome Ken!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I just love that you have a cat named Ken.

I also love that my word verification is "GIZWD". Yes, it's jizzwad.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Cat has bed.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home