ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Mingala Grapes and Lost Row Counters, or My Day Has Started Out Poorly

My lunch spilled inside my bag today. Luckily I had my lunch inside a plastic bag (that had no huge gaping holes in it), so I only had to clean my grapes, carrots, and orange, and I did not get Mingala dumplings all over my Malabrigo.

I have to plug this place though, if you are ever in the East Village -- Mingala Burmese, 21 E. 7th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Aves). I get some sort of dumpling dish with a brown basil sauce ($9.50). It's awesome. I should be smelling it for a while.

I also lost my row counter, probably on E. 6th Street, where we parked. Or maybe whatever rest stop we stopped in before getting to NYC. It was on my lap, and I recall thinking that I needed to get it off my lap before I got out of the car, because then it would fall off my lap and be gone forever. And that is exactly what happened. Unless it is under the seat, but it is about 7 degrees outside and I wasn't about to look.

Yeah, it's 7 degrees out. I got to work and cranked all the thermostats up as much as possible, but it's still about 64 in here and I haven't warmed up yet.

Happy Monday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burmese grapes are a delicacy in Asia! And you got them accidentally! I'd say your day is going well!!

No row counters under seats, but my guess is that you'll have a new one soon... maybe even today!

Just a guess.

XOXO... Mr. Saturday Night

11:01 AM  
Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Do you realize just HOW MUCH I love you?!?!
xoxo. . . Andrea

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that's innappropriate use of blog-space! But I dig it!

XOXO... MSN

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home