ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Craftster . . .

Craftster is down again for "maintenance". It's been several times this week. I certainly don't blame Leah for this; if anything, I think she is going above and beyond the call of duty in keeping the whole thing afloat. I think the boards just have too much damn traffic to run smoothly. It's a little *too* popular. I also can't help but blame the folks who like to use it as a personal chat board, refusing the PM people or email people because it is "too much trouble", insist that it is all "community bonding", and whine about "censorship" if people want the board to stay on the topic it is meant to be -- crafts.

So, yeah, those of you who insist on posting pics of your shoes/weddings/pets/boyfriends/haircuts/tattoos -- you are to blame!

Off my soapbox now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home