ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

It just keeps getting funnier!

At least to me it does. And what is funnier than a crochet nipple on your cat's head, knit in bright pink Red Heart acrylic yarn? Zelia is such a good sport to keep it on her head; we couldn't even get near Solvie with the thing (yeah, I know I managed to get lots of pics of her with a neckerchief on, but she was feeling remarkably lovey that day).

I'm wondering if I am on to something here. Maybe I can make my own line of crocheted pasties and g-strings (ewwww. . . acrylic on your lower bits would feel disgusting!) and call myself Hedda Hooker. Okay, maybe not. That acrylic on the lower bits bit just got to me and is giving me shivers.

Speaking of shivers, I revisited a movie that totally gave me the creeps when I was about 13 -- Tourist Trap. I found it pretty effective still (especially since I had forgotten much of the film, and the twists in it). I'm pretty creeped out by mannequins and dolls in general (especially realistic-looking baby dolls). There was a great episode of Kolchak that had mannequins that would move, and that was equally creepy.

In the knittyboard blogstalking assignment, here's a macro of something that is in my house. Try to guess what this is:

This is something that is not in my house, but I thought I'd add as a bonus:
Tell me what you think these are. ZantiMisterKnit is not eligible to guess, because he knows what both of these are (in fact, he took one of the photos). I'll post the answers next week sometime. Whoever guesses correctly wins a congratulatory post from me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

#1 - Skin on a guinea pig?

#2 - Something's mose?

Those were hard!

Jo

8:10 PM  
Blogger Messed Up said...

Cats with large nipple hats are funny. And to tell you the truth I have a weak guess for the other photos. Here it goes the first on I would guess would be a boot cleaner but I am sure it is not. And the second one is a statue.


That is all I got.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

ok, the first one looks like a close up of someone's scalp with short hair. or maybe algae on a rock? and the second one... wow, like a prehistoric nose or something. lol.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

#1 - moldy something
#2 - something made out of stone...some type of skull?

10:39 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

LOVE the kitty beret!

1. wow, no idea!
2. pig snout?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home