ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Couple of Drawings

I made these a while ago, when I was bored at work.

HelloZelia

I made sure to get all of the white freckles on her upper lip. Pretty cute, huh? I'm wondering how this will look, beefed up, as a tattoo.

helloSolvie

I don't know if you recall, but Solvie lost her right canine last November when she decided she had had quite enough at the vet, thankyouverymuch.

So, should I try to redo these in pen and ink? Should I get a Hello Zelia tattoo?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Rebel said...

Too cute! I painted Sally on a christmas ornament one year. It's one of my favorite ornaments, because I think I did a faithful rendering of her markings. - zuma

7:26 PM  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

Yes, you should! Adorable!

8:01 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Those are adorable! Go for the tattoo!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gets that bored at work.

A Zelia tat would be awesome--where would you put her? (That sounds really wrong in a way).

10:03 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

So cute! Yes, that would make a great tattoo!

8:41 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

I think you should get one cat tat on each cheek. Then you could go around mooning people and shouting "MEOW!" at the top of your lungs and the local police would start referring to you as "The Cat Butt Terrorist."

Or not. They're cute, though.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are too cute :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home