ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Monday, September 03, 2007

A Feast for the Eyes

Today's yarn pr0n is brought to you by the Yarn Lounge in Richmond, VA, where ZMrK and I were for the weekend.

ZMrK bought me some sock yarn in "Camo".

IMG_7142
IMG_7139
IMG_7138

I bought me some sock yarn in "Crayon".

IMG_7141
IMG_7140

I also cast on for a new project this weekend. It's a Feather and Fan scarf in Noro Silver Thaw:

IMG_7137

My question is, does it keep the scalloped edge when you bind off, or do I have to start the other end separately and graft them together? I really love that edge, and would like both sides to look like that.

I have more pics from the weekend, but it's mostly my pregnant niece at her baby shower. My knits were a hit!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Beautiful yarns! ZMrK has good taste, my hubby would bring me..well we won't talk about it! ;)

Your scarf is looking very pretty, sorry can't help you on the scalloped part though!

11:59 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

I covet your sock yarn.

I'm not proud.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Morticcia said...

I love those yarn colorways. I can't wait to see what they look like knit.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Normally I wouldn't think a yarn called "camo" would look as good as that stuff!

Of course your knits were a hit!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I dyed some yarn on the weekend and the camo sock yarn turned out very similar to my brown :) I like that MrZMK buys you sock yarn. I don't think Andrew would buy into that fantasy ;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

Tha camo yarn is georgous!!! So earthy like, I love it!!!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home