ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Spinning and a Kitten Break

This is the new spindle I got a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_0313

I loves it. It's so lightweight, balanced, and spins like a dream.

I'm working on some superfine alpaca on it.

IMG_0314

It'll take me forever, but whatever. I'm in no rush.

My next door neighbor is fostering a momma cat and her three kittens, which were born 16 days ago:

IMG_0321

IMG_0320

IMG_0318

IMG_0315

IMG_0324

I'm on a campaign to get my parents to adopt the momma, because she's so awesome. She's beautiful and she loves to be petted -- what more could you want in a cat?

Hopefully I'll get to take more pictures as they get bigger.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

So cute!! Little pink noses!

And that spindle is gorgeous!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

What a gorgeous spindle! Oh, and the cats of course :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Sssarahevt said...

what an amazing spindle!!! Who makes it, it's very unusual

10:24 AM  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

!!!! Cuteness! Momma cat is so very adorable. I used to have a cat whose nose was split down the middle just like that :)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that spindle too! And I think those kittehs are adorable!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

Momma kitty looks just like my Lilith!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the spindle. I have one like that too...spins like a dream.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home