ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Friday, June 20, 2008

So, I suck

Remember back on April 2 when I put forth a challenge to use up something old in your stash?

Can you guess what I didn't do?

I think I'll just use the excuse that I can't even open up the yarn hutch right now without several bags of fiber fallling out. I know exactly where the yarn in question is, and I also know that all of the roving that I bought at the spring Sheep and Wool Fests is in front of it, so it can't taunt me.

Remember how I said I wasn't going to order yarn online this year, and only make in hand purchases?

I suck, part 2. I blame my secret pal. Everything I bought for her, I bought something for me as well.

Blogger. FAIL.
Knitter. FAIL.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Ah, yes, but you're a fantastic humanitarian. All that secret palness, and all.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Poops said...

To paraphrase It's a Wonderful Life:

No knitter is a failure who has stash.

You just need a bigger yarn hutch is all. *enabling*

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you don't suck. Just try again! That's the awesome thing about knitting AND blogging-- the do-over!

11:30 AM  
Blogger ChestyLove said...

If someone gives you lip about not using up a stash, just toss a snake at them, seeing as how you're a Parseltongue and all...

*hehehehe*

12:57 PM  
Blogger Shea said...

You can never have enough stash, roving or yarn. That's my motto and I'm sticking to it.

By the way, thanks for the nice comment on my blog about my spinning fo!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

I'm right there with ya in FAILSVILLE!

7:41 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

De-lurking to say:

You DON'T suck! You are not a failure. You just have more yarn saved for retirement.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home