YO! ZMK Knits!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm curious.


How do you think the raw materials for this yarn are "gathered"?

Do you think it contains proteins that are rumored to be good for your skin?

I wasn't curious enough to buy any, but I wish I had.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Mike H said...

You're liable to lose readers with these disgusting posts! I can't believe you took a picture of something so crude. Shame on you!

4:44 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

OMG totally worth clicking through to look at the larger size photo. Who the heck named that yarn?

6:46 PM  
Blogger Aitara said...

*snerk* hilarious!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Mag said...

Chock full of vitamins too!

Can we get a parental warning on this blog? ;-)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Talk about yarn pr0n!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home