ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Found a new Avatar

I just switched my Craftster avatar to this:
This is Galen's mom, from the Planet of the Apes TV show (circa 1973). I'm a life-long PotA fan, and love the thought of a knitting ape. ZMrK was nice and technical enough to get a screencap for me.

The other best knitting reference in popular culture was a line in the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of. . . maybe The Black Cat (have to check with ZMrK of this). An old woman comes after someone with a knitting needle, and one of the 'bots exclaimed "Knit One Purl DIE!". Hee hee hee.

--ZMK

1 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Oh My God... LOVE it!!! Ever since I first found your blog, I started to wonder if there was knitting in any of the old Outer Limits... Guess I'll have to sit down and go through the DVDs. ;-)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home