ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Too much to ask for?

Is it too much for ask for healthy cats?

Ken has had some intestinal problems lately -- loose poop and occasional barfing. He also had an episode last weekend when he came in to the living room, drooling and a little discombobulated. He recovered pretty quickly, and his appetite has been good, but we thought he should go see the doctor anyway.

The doctor wants us to bring him in for x-rays/ultrasound on Monday. He suspects intestinal lymphoma. I believe that is what I lost my cat George (who resembled Ken in more than just appearances sometimes) to in 2000.

Please, Diety of Choice, please let Ken be okay. Please let him get through this. I'm not certain I can go through the emotional turmoil again.

Keep us in your thoughts, please, that he will come through this with a clean bill of health.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Darx said...

~~~~ Well kitty vibes ~~~~ Get well soon, Ken!

2:59 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

I really really really really really hope Ken's okay. And my kitties send big kitty hugs, too.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I have a soft spot for little black cats--so I hope it's nothing horrible!! (not that I would wish anything on non-black cats!)

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Ken is okay! Tell him I'm thinking of him. And then give him muchas smooches.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

I'll be thinking of you and Ken. I hope everything turns out okay.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

More healthy kitty vibes and cuddles coming from myself and my kitty.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Mike H said...

Word is... probably not cancer. But he has an enlarged heart and fluid in his lungs, so keep them prayers and stuff coming. Ken means more to me than anyone in the world except for Zanti and KBH.

ZMrK

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home