ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blogging -- How Does it Fucking Work?

Ah. I haven't blogged in a long assed time. Sometimes I wonder what the point is. Between Facebook and Twitter, does anyone really blog anymore? Does anyone want to read anything over 140 characters? Do people give a shit that I knit? Yes, I have been knitting. I more or less knit every day. It's been a while since I finished anything, but I do knit. I even may have spun a couple of months ago. I've also purchased yarn recently. I've been promising myself some blog posts (like the one for last weekend's New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival), but for some reason I am reluctant to blog from work. I don't know what the deal is -- I go onto Ravelry or Facebook several times a day; blogger would probably be the least of all evils, right? Maybe? Bueller? This week, hopefully, I will be making a nice blog post about the NHSW. After that, I can make a big post playing catch up on everything I have knit since the last project I posted (and I was way behind when I made that post). Maybe after that, I'll get my blog groove going and start making more and more posts, hopefully getting back up to posting like I was a few years ago. In the meantime, I leave you with a gorgeous Eastern Milk Snake that Mike caught recently in a local park and I held without getting bitten. DSCN4551

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog! Do eet. I love knitting blogs, "know" you from rav and you're hi-larious, so you should add your awesome wit to what you do on here.

Anyway, I'd think it would be cool if you started posting again.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Very cool. Keep it up. My own blogging waxes and wanes. You've got such an interesting life:)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home