ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Arrrr! There be tools!

Part 2 of my blogstalking assignment, here are my "tools":


I realize this photo is as exciting as Wonder Bread. It's my knitting basket, with my needle case that I made some time last year, my hello kitty bag that holds all my "extra" needles (thank you again, KBH!). I put two WIPs on the box behind it (my Tempting II sweater and my lace camisole) and the really 80s looking make up bag is holding all my other accutrements (sp???): stitch markers, scissors, stitch holders, row counters, crochet hooks, and all that jazz. You also get to see my dress form in the background (or my dress forms' boobie -- how scandalous!!!)

I know I typically review the Knitting Pattern-A-Day calendar once a week, and there's at least one person who looks forward to it, but in all honesty, I just don't feel like doing it anymore. I don't think I'll buy the 2007 calendar, but I may buy the Stitch n Bitch calendar. Or I may buy neither and just buy the Stuff on my Cat calendar, so my co-workers and I can giggle at cats in compromising positions. All apologies to the people who come here merely to see what I think about the patterns; hopefully something else will keep you coming here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

You know, I bought the calendar because I was intrigued by your postings. Fortunately, since I got it 1/2 way through the year, I got it at 1/2 price. ;-)

BTW, those are indeed comics. And the brown boxes behind them were comics... and we've got like 20+ boxes of books... luggage full of books. Oy.

6:08 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I love the vintage knitting bag!!

I feel the same way about the kNitting Pattern a Day

6:46 PM  
Blogger SuzannaBanana said...

Hey, that looks like MY knitting tool collection, much to Accountant Boy's dismay, as it's propped up next to his closet in the spare bedroom.

Is that pink and black yarn going to be the Tempting II? It's stunning.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Marg said...

I was just reading your blog to see your reviews on the Pattern-a-Day-Calendar. Specificly, I was interested in your comments on two of my patterns. I won't say which ones as I wouldn't want to embarrass you. It's been interesting.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home