ZantiMissKnit

YO! ZMK Knits!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Yarn Goodness!!!

This is my score from the sale at Handpainted Heaven:
That's three skeins of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarns in "bright" colors (and boy are they bright!!!!) PLUS they sent me a freebie of South West Trading Company's Pagoda yarn in a rusty brown color. I like Pagoda; it looks like Fozzie Bear. I was in a really glum mood by the end of the day, wandered around Boston for a couple of hours after work, worrying both ZantiMisterKnit and my mom, and then I came home not only to a cutie-pie of a husband, but YARN!!! Plus a cat who was more than a willing model!

Other than that, I leave you with possibly my best cat picture ever (and a preview of our pictures from Winslow Farm):

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh wow! YOu got sock yarn! Did I miss that option? Shoot. I got worsted weight stuff. Hmmph.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

That poor cat - is he able to get up from that load of yarn? Beautiful pictures ;)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home